Lecturer position in School of Management河北大学管理学院诚聘英才
Open Rank Faculty
Professor |Associate Professor | Assistant Professor| Lecturer
School of Management
Location: Baoding Hebei – China
Working Type: Full Time or Part Time
Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Contract
Founded in 2000, the School of Management has more than 4000 teachers and students now, making itself the college with the largest number of students in Hebei University (HBU).
The School currently has seven departments, including Finance, Information Management Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, Library Science, and Archives and Tourism Management, offering a variety of distinctive disciplines for undergraduates, postgraduates and doctoral students. Having established and maintained a high academic status among universities of its kind, the School of Management has been funded to offer MBA, MPA and MPAcc courses. In addition, there is one pilot class for collaborative education which is an experimental class with the CPA Association of Hebei Province and one international cooperation project which is a human resources management cooperation class with the Irish National Academy. The School is the home to several research centers, including the Xiongan New Area Research Institution, Social Construction and Governance Research Center and etc.
About Hebei University
Hebei University (HBU) is a national key comprehensive university jointly established by the ministry of education, the people's government of Hebei province and the state administration of science, technology and industry for national defense. It is also one of the first-level universities participating in China’s construction plan of national first-class universities and world-class disciplines. With strong support from the Hebei Provincial Government, Hebei University is currently the closest higher education institution to the Xiongan New Area. The university was originally founded by French Jesuits as Tianjin Technology and Business University in 1921, located at No.141, Machang Road, Tianjin. It was renamed as Tianjin Technology and Business College in 1933 due to its small scale. In 1948, it was registered as Jingu University with 10 departments in three campuses.
Covering an area of approximately 162 hectares, the university is consisted of the Main Campus, the New Campus and the Medical School, with the total construction area of 1.29 million square meters. The total value of fixed assets is 3.1 billion RMB.
There are 27 secondary colleges, 15 first-level disciplines authorized to offer doctoral degrees, 46 first-level disciplines authorized to award master degrees, 26 disciplines authorized to offer professional master degrees, 11 disciplines authorized to offer master degrees of engineering, and 94 undergraduate courses.
As one of the universities with the most completed disciplines in China, HBU has 12 major disciplines including Philosophy, Economics, Law, Pedagogy, Literature, History, Science, Engineering, Agronomy, Medicine, Management and Art.
About Baoding City
Situated on the South of Beijing, Baoding is known as the South Gate and Satellite City of Beijing with strategic importance. It is both a historic and cultural city of China approved by the State Council and a city opening to the outside world which is next to the Xiongan New Area.
In addition, Baoding is located in the center of the golden triangle area formed by Beijing, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang. It holds an important position in the Bohai-rim economic area. Traffic facilities in Baoding are highly developed.
We look forward to appointing several vacancies.
We are looking for people who can leverage their existing strengths in such areas as leadership, human resource management, information management, management science, library, finance, accounting, tourism management, related economic management and organizational behavior.
About the position
1. The applicant for this position should provide and undertake the teaching of high quality core and advanced courses, and be able to commit to the development and success of Hebei University.
2. The applicant for this position shall have the ability to apply and host the national research project and frontier projects closely related to the latest development of national economy and to achieve innovative research results.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Good professional ethics, rigorous research spirit and strong teaching ability
2. The applicant, in principle, should hold a doctoral degree from renowned overseas university or graduated with a Ph.D. degree from national top universities in management disciplines about accounting, data analysis, e-commerce, etc. Our preferred qualifications: excellent teaching; retirement from College of Business tenured-track positions; graduates from the business related major.
3. Ability to take the initiative in learning and working full-time or part time at Hebei University.
1. Very competitive annual salary will be paid;
2. Good working conditions and comprehensive office supplies;
3. A package of benefits, including annual physical examination, housing subsidy, meal discount, and etc;
4. Fixed term: Part-time staffs are considered to swift to permanent by assessment.
How to Apply
Please submit the following materials to Ms. Wang (E-mail: email@example.com):
1. Detailed resume;
2. Certificates of academic degrees;
3. Curriculum Vitae (with a complete list of publications);
4. Names and contact information for 3-5 references.